What is Cookie Consent?
It is designed to help you comply with the hideous EU Cookie Law and not make you want to kill yourself in the process. So we made it fast, free, and relatively painless.
Version 3.0 is a complete rewrite from version 2. The most substantial new features are:
- the ability to GeoLocate and only show the addon to people in the relevant countries
- callback hooks for showing/accepting/revoking the banner
- support for different types of compliance, giving you the flexibility to obey even the strictest cookie laws
- easy no-fuss themes and customisable styles
The easiest way to get up and running is to use our wizard.
You can also install this project through npm:
npm install cookieconsent
Or through Bower:
bower install cookieconsent
See our full documentation.
Feel free to improve the plugin and send us a pull request.
The easiest way to develop is to host the files with a local webserver. e.g.
python -m SimpleHTTPServer
Code released under the MIT licence.
Cookie Consent v3
- Oliver Emberton (@oliveremberton) - a couple of lines of CSS, maybe
Cookie Consent v2
- David Ball (@drball) - CSS / themes